Ants!

Dang it! My kitchen is new. There’s not supposed to be any ants. Yesterday, there was a ghastly procession of ants on my counter. They found my toast butter. NO ONE messes with my toast butter!

I put some Terro out. They liked that better than the butter and started congregating there. So I know all the ants I saw were going to die, but will they take it to the queen? I hope so. I hope she DIES!

Did I mention I don’t like ants in my kitchen?

Butter trail on the left, Terro trail on the right. Which would YOU choose?

You have chosen... poorly...

9 Responses to Ants!

Terro is awesome! It’s so delightfully evil – “Here, little ants, come get some yummy poison!” (Kristi taught us about Terro.)

And you guys taught me about Terro.
      I’m two degrees from Kristi! Cool!

• Lloyd says:

“And they told two friends, and so on, and so on and so on!”

• Kristi says:

No, no, Brad. Now I’m just two degrees from the great BRAD ROYUK! I, too, hate the ants, but it is sickeningly fun to watch them slurp up the poison and take it to their leader. I have passed many-a-minute watching and following this trail of death. (A sad commentary on my life, I know.)

2. Michele says:

I like the Terro as well, but I am always worried that my cat will find it and bat the little buggers around before they eat enough to die!

Those picture just gross me out. Eeeewww.

4. karla says:

My Indiana ants don’t like plain Terro. Last weekend I had to serve little ant screwdrivers – Terro with a little bit of orange juice. Heh heh heh Suckas.

Just what makes those little old ants,
    Think they can just move into Brad’s house & dance,
    Anyone knows that ants, can’t, move into Brad’s house & dance,
    ‘Cause he’s got Teeeerrroooo,
    He’s got Teeerrroooo,
    He’s got high toxic, torturous, fatal, Teerrrooo!!

(I agree with you on this one … KILL THE SUCKERS!!)