Circle Triangle Symbol

I was waiting at a stoplight behind a vehicle with a curious symbol on the window. I have tried to find this symbol on the internet, but can’t. I’m interested to know if this symbol is something the car owner developed, or if it has an already-defined meaning. So I’m posting it here. Maybe someone will be able to identify it for me.

Hopefully it’s not a symbol for the Japanese Illuminati. I’ve had enough trouble with them already.

Five triangles and two circles.

This entry was posted in Investigations. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Circle Triangle Symbol

Dang it. I don’t know either, and my cereal is getting soggy as I search. Whatever it is, they must really groove on it because that sticker is huge!

Japanese Illuminati… funny every time…. 😀

What symbol? I guess you have to be a vampire to see it.

If you never hear the real answer, I think you should run a contest: Name the obscure symbol and win a valuable prize. I’ll submit now, thank you.

I think it stands for middle school students who, given five minutes unscheduled time at the end of a period, cannot seem to stay seated (note the triangles all pointing out of the circles). The tiny triangle trying to enter the circles is a lost sixth grader. The circles could be the classroom or building walls. I think the bearer must be a teacher.

Let me know when to watch my mailbox for my valuable prize.

I believe you have stumbled upon a den of… wait for it… alchemists [1, 2, 3, 4]

Step 1: recreate image
    Step 2: reverse image search
    Step 3: ???
    Step 4: Profit

5. pixie xele says:

Could be related to this. I’ll leave you to research the HERMETIC order of the Golden Dawn, in NO WAY affiliated with the Green Neonazi movement.

6. Silky Johnson says: