Bradimus Prime

Today is my birthday! Woo hoo! I’m 43. It’s a prime number. I think that’s cool.

I have dropped some subtle and not-so-subtle hints at school that my birthday was coming. There was some confusion about the date, so one of my co-workers gave me some treats yesterday! Awesome! I shall count that as Birthday Celebrations – Day One.

It is peanut butter and chocolate.

Yesterday morning, one of the other teachers asked me if I was planning on going out for my birthday or something. I said my dearest wish was to go to bed early. Hehe… But today is a half day so we can have our monthly teacher meetings. Maybe we’ll be done soon enough that we could go out for some food or drink and still be done in time that I could be in bed by 8pm.

The kids always bring treats in on their birthdays, so I made chocolate chip cookies last night. I had a bit of trouble using an unfamiliar oven. The first batch was underdone. The second batch was overdone. The third isn’t really just right, but it’ll have to do. The kids won’t care. It’s free cookies! Woo hoo! It’s my birthday! Woo hoo!

I ate some raw dough.

15 Responses to Bradimus Prime

1. Deanne says:

Happy, happy birthday!

2. Kris says:

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to you!
    It’s Day num-ber Two
    to celebrate primeness!
    Happy Birthday! Woo-hoo!

Those cookies look great, and they will be devoured with glee, I’m certain. The treats look wonderful, too! I truly hope you get home in time to crash early. After all, 43-year-olds need their rest. :)

So today’s your birthday …. on a Friday …. in Hawaii … with only a 1/2 day of school & you’re not sick! Woo da poopy doo! ;)

In honor of your special day, I wrote you a song. I found some college kids who were more than happy to help me out with it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD!!! Hit it boys:

5. Kristi says:

Happy Birthday to Brad.
    Your blogging’s not bad.
    Enjoy all the sunshine;
    Don’t drink too much moonshine.
    You’re really a fine prime-time lad.

And I like what you did with Bradimus Prime there – pretty cool.

6. Kim Hoffman says:

Happy Birthday to you! Good job dropping hints, that would have been a bummer if no one knew. And way to spell it out, Peggy! “So today’s your birthday …. on a Friday …. in Hawaii … with only a 1/2 day of school & you’re not sick! Woo da poopy doo!” Only I would have said Yippee kay a.

7. Ron Royuk says:

(with music)……”Happy Birthday, dear Brad_____ Happy Birthday to You” (music ends)

Love,

MOM & DAD

8. Debbie says:

Happy Birthday Brad! What more could you ask for than a 1/2 day of school, spending time with your colleagues and SUNSHINE! It is so dreary here today. But my daffodils and hyacinths are coming up and there are robins everywhere, so Spring must be on its way!

Is that a plan book I see under the cookies?

9. Brent says:

Happy birthday bro!

10. Michele says:

That picture of the cookies was unnecessary! I am subbing today and don’t get to eat until 2nd high school lunch AND all I have is a banana and granola bar. I wish you could send me cookies through cyberspace!