In Progress

I forgot to write a post again. I have been more forgetful than usual. I think this whole quarantine situation is just really throwing me off my game. I was at school all day yesterday. I got some stuff done, but I don’t know where the time went. And then when I got home I was sort of in a fog, then went to bed.

I didn’t do any further work on my place, so I don’t have proper before and after pics. All I have is “before” and “in progress”. It’ll have to do for now. School starts in an hour and I have stuff to get ready. Yikes!

This entry was posted in Projects. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to In Progress

1. Elaine Royuk says:

Tell me you are buying new switch plates??? Please!!!

Hahaha! I should write a whole post about the switch plates. The old ones are spectacularly bronzy/ornate plates that caters to a specific style. I have really enjoyed them. But yes, I am putting up new switch plates. 🙂

I really like the new color!!!! Looks really gods!!

What’s it called? Make?

The color is called Galactic Tint. I was looking for a gray that was cool instead of warm. I think it fits the bill.

3. Lloyd Sommerer says:

That really looks sharp. But I’m a little disappointed you didn’t go “green screen” green.

It looks great! Don’t you love the dramatic change of a new color?

I get it about the fog. I’ve been having a Proper Sad lately, and am just going with it for a while.

5. Debbie says:

Very nice, almost a blue gray. It’s great to change a wall into another color! Oh switch plates…… get online and look around, there are some really cool ones! Artsy, ceramic colors, themed, ornate…..i love an interesting switchplate. The mini gallery showing.