Home Again

NOTE: This is another canned post, but I’m leaving it be for now. Uploading pictures to this computer is too difficult, and I don’t want to spend more than 15 minutes. I’ll write a Convention Wrap-up tomorrow.

After a morning worship service, we’re leaving quickly from Hershey. Michele wants to get back to see her son play in a game. I want to get back because I can’t stop thinking about the Xbox game I’ve been addicted to. We should have a nice drive. The leaves are all turned and Pennsylvania is very tree-ish, what with being called “PennSYLVANIA” and all.

Today we’ll have a little free time. Then tomorrow is meetings at school. Then back to school on Thursday. Though we’ll be down in numbers. A two day week was like an invitation for families to take a week-long vacation. I don’t mind so much. Fewer kids means a quieter room. If only there was a way to get them all to take a vacation at the same time…

Not my picture but still pretty, eh?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Home Again

I think canned Brad is almost as nice as fresh Brad.

2. Deanne says:

I think it’s still fresh Brad–it’s just a canned photo. Next time you can make a Power Point drawing.

Welcome home!

My guess is the first thing you’ll do is tap a nake … I mean take a nap.

And I hope you get to take good pictures of the trees … I mean with driving and all …. can’t wait to see all the pictures.

Apparently canned posts don’t draw much response…I mean, I’m #4 and it’s already almost 4pm…

5. Kim says:

Well, most of the east coast division of Bradaptationland was in is Hershey, and we are recovering from too much chocolate consumption…and super boring meetings.

(oops, did I say that last part aloud?)

• Deanne says:

Nope, you just posted it in writing for the world (read “your principal”) to see! But I sure won’t tell her (or him).

6. Annette says:

I’m waiting for the post about the DJ and Dance on Monday night…whooo hooo!

Are you kidding? 9pm? I’m usually getting ready for bed by then. During the dance I was at our “party room”, where everyone was watching the embarrassingly bad football game. I bet even Harold was bored watching that one.