Yesterday I spent all day at school. Nothing exciting to report about that. But on Saturday I did something very exciting – I fixed my broken dryer!
The little switch that stops the dryer when you open the door was already broken when I moved in. If I wanted to stop the dryer, I had to turn the dial to “off”. It was inconvenient, but not bad enough to stop me from doing laundry.
But then last week, my dryer stopped working entirely. An internet search suggested that the switch was to blame. A little more searching, and I found the broken part on Amazon. Nice!
It came on Saturday, and I put it in that evening. The dryer works! Yay!